Санкт-Петербург боевой корабль крейсер Аврора
The cruiser Aurora, so named in honor of the frigate that defended the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski during the Crimean War (1853-1856), was designed by KK Ratnik, head of the shipyard Baltiyskiy. Its construction, which began May 23, 1897, was performed in St Petersburg and took three years of work. The launch took place in the Russian capital on 11 May 1900 the cruiser but only entered service in July 1903.
127 meters long and 17 wide, the Aurora could reach a speed of about 20 knots, the crew consisted of 20 officers and 550 sailors.